- By using this site you accept cookies.
- I take no responsibility for links to external sites or for comments on this site. If you follow a link to another website or contact anyone via this site (for example, via comments, or contact details of people I have interviewed) you do so at your own risk.
- There are some links to advertisers. Any sales bought via these links bring me a small (and I mean small) commission.
- You can follow @cautionspoilers on Twitter and Instagram, or visit the Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- Film distributors and companies, I’d love to review your films and I promise not to break any embargos. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m UK-based and near London.
- Indie film directors if you want me to review your film you are welcome to email me at email@example.com. because of time constraints I can’t promise to watch them, but I do try. (UPDATE: I’ve noticed that when I ask people to contact me to remind me to review their film, say two weeks later, men do get back in touch but women almost never do. I have a terrible memory and even if I put it in my diary I may well forget. Sometimes things happen and I can’t get time to review it, but if you email me again a fortnight later you’ll be near the top of my to-do list.)
- All content © Cautionspoilers.com
This website is run and owned by me, Sarah. I have 23 years experience writing and editing for online and offline publications.
Previous employers include: Virgin Media, Bupa, VieLife, and SITA. I have also blogged extensively on broadband, technology and fashion.