John Cusack stars as a robotics company CEO in this dystopian tale about a super-computer called Kronos, designed to perpetuate world peace, which decides the biggest threat is actually us. Years later, two teens set out to find a semi-mythical world where people are living away from the threat of robots. But does this world even exist?
Check out my Singularity review. I have two copies of the DVD to give away, thanks to Thunderbird Releasing.
HOW TO ENTER
- Email your name and address to email@example.com with Singularity Competition in the subject line. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Tuesday, 5 June 2018, UK Time.
- After the competition closes two winners will be picked at random from the emails received to win the DVDs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- UK residents only.
- The winners’ contact details will be passed to the publicity company handling the prize.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no alternative prize.
- Winners’ name[s] may be published.
- You can only enter once and can only win one prize maximum in this competition.
- The decision of cautionspoilers.com is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If you win and you don’t like it, you can’t send it back, sorry.