Narrated by Benedict Cumberbatch, Walk With Me follows the monks and nuns of Plum Village, a community in France dedicated to mindfulness. Set up by the Buddhist monk Thích Nhất Hạnh, their way of life is quiet but very measured.
The documentary possesses a gently hypnotic quality that was particularly welcome as the chaos of the school holidays unfolding around me.
Check out my 3-star review of Walk With Me here and find out below how to enter the competition to win one of two DVDs courtesy of Thunderbird Releasing.
HOW TO ENTER
- Email your name and address to email@example.com with Walk With Me Competition in the subject line. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Monday 30 April 2018, UK Time.
- After the competition closes two winners will be picked at random from the emails received to win the DVDs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- UK residents only.
- The winners’ contact details will be passed to the publicity company handling the prizes.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no alternative prize.
- Winners’ name[s] may be published.
- You can only enter once and can only win one prize maximum in this competition.
- The decision of cautionspoilers.com is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If you win and you don’t like it, you can’t send it back, sorry.